Technologies & Features:
- Aerobic biological treatment plant with diffused aeration, Sludge management followed by Tertiary Treatment
- Scientific Sludge Management system, with thickening & dewatering in Filter Press/ Sludge drying beds
- System working at 10% – 110% possible by suitable operation changes.
- Space required depends on plant capacity.
- Common wall/underground plant concept adopted saves land area and also project cost.
Advantages of the technology
- Time tested and well proven throughout the world.
- Versatile & Flexible.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Demand only Process operation and routine Mechanical Maintenance.
- 100% Stand-by units for all equipments
- No frequent process upsets.
- No need for often sludge transport/disposal.
- No need for cleaning & changing of Media for Bioreactors.
- No shutdowns/No internal re-paintings.
- No Add-ons.
- with 80% Moisture, can be further dried & OR re-used as manure.
- Generated only at outfall of Sewer in the Equalisation Tank.
- Underground Plant odour to be effectively exhausted above Roof levels through’ grids work of ducts, grills & inlet/outlet fans.
- During holidays, Concentration of Microbial Mass in Bio Reactor Tank is maintained at as low as (3000 – 3500 Mg/Lts).
- Activated Sludge Microorganisms are known to survive 48-72 hours without external food.